Saturday, October 1, 2011

Places Places.... Hhhmmm?

Hey guys
This was supposed to be last week’s post….
But it has been delayed due to ‘SOMEONE’S’ busy schedule….
Never mind, the punishment has been set….
It has also been a very busy week for…
In addition to it being fun and fulfilling.... So, theme of the week: The Dream Place To Go To And my place of selection is, New Zealand....

Ever since I was in high school, I have always dreamed of going there, to study, or even go on a vacation....
Why? Because the place is so wondrous...

It spells of tranquility.....
I could always imagine myself there....
Climbing up the magnificent looking mountains, touring the glaciers, walking up the meadows, lying in the field of lavenders......
So peaceful, so contented....
If I could just go there once, and spend my days there in tranquility, thinking of nothing, and just absorbing the beauty of god's creation.....
Just living in the moment, just being there, feeling the surrounding, far away from the reality of life, far from the hustle and bustle of the city and everyone.....
How I would love to be there.....

There are times when I could almost imagine being there….
Growing up, looking at pictures of its landmarks, scenery, it has planted a dream in me to step on its beautiful soils someday…..

Guess for now I can only dream, only time will tell if I will be able to reach that dream someday…..
For now, all I have is pictures, a vision driven by imagination….
It’s hard to describe with words why I so dream of being there….
So before I end this entry, let me show you some pictures of some of the places I dream of visiting in New Zealand, the reasons for me having such a dream….

















Till next week guys.... = )





No comments:

Post a Comment