Thursday, July 30, 2009

EXPLORACE IN MY ARAU HEAVEN

Ari ni aku nk cter kisah aku yg smlm da siap explorace kt my beloved UiTM Arau yg aku rindu n ingat sgt2 everyday 2......
Gni la al- kisahnye....
Since ktorg da abes study kt UiTM Arau, ktorg kna r g wt clearance kt Arau to cancel nama ktorg as student kt UiTM Arau, kalo x nant xle g konvo....

So on wednesday, I, muz, n bell embarked on our journey to our beloved Arau campus. The initial plan was to go during our 2 weeks mid semester break in september. Unfortunately, due to the H1N1 pandemic flu, the holiday has been moved forward to this week. So we decided, it's better to go now during the break rather than at Raya. It was all very impromptu...

Muz and I went to buy the tickets to Arau at central on that Wednesday morning... We got the tickets for 8 pm on the same day.... We then went to the movies and arrived back at my house to grab a few of my stuff... in less than 20 minutes later, my mom rushed both of us to the LRT Star station. At about 7.15 pm, we arrived at central, where we waited for Bell.... Train leaves at 8 pm sharp....

We arrived at Arau the next morning around 9 o'clock, where we bought the tickets back to KL for the same evening. After that, we went straight to the campus for the clearance... Mmg da cm Explorace r kt dlm 2... G HEA lu, n then ktorg grak kliling UiTM 2 semate2 tok dptkn cop2 2 je... B4 kol 1 da siap, seriously cm bengang pon ader.... Susah2 blk Arau all d way from KL jz 4 dat je. Tp nasib baik r Wawa tlg tumpangkn ktorg g kolej Dahlia jp. So tlepas r ktorg dr tpaksa turun naik Tangga batu caves yg ktorg ari tmengah2 naik selama 3 tahun 2...

N thank u gak 2 ATUN!!! Yg tumpangkn umah die kt ktorg sementara ktorg tunggu nk naik tren... Syg ko Atun :-) Lega gle dpt mandi n rehat2 kt umah ko tau... Walaupun Atun x mkn skali coz die da knyang kn.... Tp xp, next time kter mkn skali ea ;-)

But going back to Arau was a walk down the memory lane for me... Every place I go, everything dat i c,reminds me of the 3 years dat i spent wit my frenz there... semua masam manis pahit masin... Susah senang 3 tahun same2, kt mane ktorg g, ape ktorg wt, mmg cm tbayang2 je dpn mata... All the tears and laughters, everything. I was literally restraining myself from crying.... Hehehehe, poyo je xnk nangis... Dlm ati trase gle2. Terasa gak cm nk g tgk bilik lama,tp xle kn,da ada org lain da dok situ,n tringin sgt nk g tgk blk dewan2, kelas2, tp da xlarat nk jalan...

What I can say is, my whole journey to and back from Arau, and my whole time there, was really heartfelt.... And as I went into the train for my ride back home that evening, I looked back and take my last look at the place that i love so much.... That evening, I watched the sunset in the beautiful green paddy fields from my bunk in the train for one last time... The beauty, and the memories, almost brought me to tears....

I still remember my first day in Arau, everyday that i spent there. Waktu isi borang clearance 2,
waktu 2lis kt ruangan sesi: Julai 2006.. I paused there for a while,spaced out. 2nd July 2006, feels like just yesterday. Stil ingat cmane seksanya mule2 g dulu. Xsangka lak, in the end, I'm the one who fell in love with it, couldn't let go of it. Arau made a big impact on me. It changed me. I turned into an adult during my time in Arau. N found true friends there. Ble kt sane, baru nampak,sape kawan susah senang, sape kawan sehidup semati.... Life in Arau,dengan sumer org,we live like a family. Ngan kawan,da cm lbeh daripada adik beradik sendiri pon....

Hehehehehe sori r kalo leteran aku ari ni memboringkn korg... Just got a lil' sentimental today,aftermath of Arau i guess... For all my life, I will never forget my life in Arau.. N the frenz i made there,will always ramain my friends for life.

Huhuhuhu so today, da blk tdo je... Ptg baru bgn pnat gle... Huuhuhuh assgnment blambak 1 aper pon x siap g.. Hahahahh mati r aku.. Miera ko ni bongok ke nk mati ni... Sumpah mental breakdown nk mati ko ni xwt keje...

Neway, here are some pics of Arau and my beloved friends





No comments:

Post a Comment