Monday, July 27, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG ENTRY EVER

So this is my first blog entry ever....

Hahahahaah slame ni asyik dgr hana pok pek pok pek psl blog r, n asyik2 nk tangkap gamba tarok kt blog n berkali2 dgr die membebel ble ko nk bukak blog ble ko nk bukak blog, saya akhirnya ader blog sdiri...

Bebi idong,u shud b proud of me tau....

bkn snang aku nk bukak blog cz aku bkn r jenis org yg bakal melahirkn anak2 yg bakal dnamakn WiFi, www, Wimax n all.... :-p



Anyway,sbenanya da lame nk bukak blog. bt being me, I never got 2 it.... I'm d kinda person yg on9 ikot mood... so it's kinda hard 4 a person like me to open up her own blog page, much less maintain it on a regular basis....

Bt well, since I have now, I'm determined to always maintain it like hanna does.... N let's jz hope dat it's not all talk k... Hahahahahha....



So what actually triggered me to finally do this is the boredom i guess.... dat,plus the fact dat i think dat it wud be nice to actually have my own place to speak my mind and confide myself in....

If u guys r wondering, Hanna is of my 'kawan sehidup semati' from when I was in UiTM Arau dulu... N babe, u always will be. I love u sooo much.... Tasha, syima, rozi, ras, kak maini, ana, konah, nini, wati, az, ika, wani, n evrybody dat i love from UiTM Arau 2... n so sori 4 those not mentioned, bkn x syg, bkn x ingat, bt ramai sgt2 nk 2lis.... bt suffice 2 know, dat i love u guys so very much, n I always remember, n miz u guys, n dat there was never even 1 day in my life dat I haven't wish for myself to be back in Arau wit all of u guys again.... Jz like old times huh...



I m currently studying in Shah Alam, UiTM....

Great campus, n facilities, i hv a great house in shah alam where i live in with my frenz whom i know from school, n they're great, n my coursemates r d best, i love em all, n my boyfriend is also currently studying here, Degree in Sport Science... Owh 4got 2 mention, I'm currently pursuing my Degree in Accountancy..... Basically, everything is perfect here... I'm so happy... N my life has never felt so great.... Bt for some reason that I dun understand, it always feels like there's dis hole in my heart... A hole only UiTM Arau n my friends n the life I led back there can fill in...

Unfortunately for me, dat's not gonna happen anymore....

Time goes by, life changes, people move on, so I have to move on to...



Hahahahahha if u guys think I'm super talkative now, wait till any of u meet me in person.... cz guys, dis is not even half of the real thing yet....



Anyway, skang ngah cuti... UiTM da forward kn cuti mid sem smggu cz of H1N1..... Aaaaa x skenye.... Cz dis means dat cuti raya akan dipendekkn and confirm2 blk2 nant assgnment akan bertimbun2.... Hahahhahahah kes lecturer lps geram xdpt kasi keje smggu r 2....

Dorg nant kata, " Haaa nah nah, amek ko amek... sronok sgt dpt cuti smggu ea.... Skang amek korg timbunan2 keje ni n bersemadilah korg di dalam nye.... Hhahahahahahh (lecturer gelak evil nk mati)". Hahahahahahahha :-p



Xp2 miera, sabar2 usaha tangga kejayaan... Guess dats d price u hav to pay 4 dreaming big n wanting to get filthy rich huh... xp2, i still think dat its all worth it.... Dis suffering will earn me my bungalow, my porsche, n my own accounting firm someday..... So hell yeah, I'm gonna take u all down n laugh in ur faces... Hahahaahahah...... Bengong nk mati lak aku ni berangan lbeh plak...

Da r miera ckop2 r 2....



Heheeheheh ok r 2... da byk da bleter nanti korg boring plak ngn aku kn...

Heheeheeheh neway, I guess I'll stop writing here....

Till next time everybody....

N hope korg terhibur ngn celoteh aku td...

Kalo xske, jgn smpn dlm hati n jz lepaskn dgn bermacam2 cara...

Contohnyer, smash screen laptop or pc korg or u can even throw it away...

Or hantok2 kpale kt dinding ke...

Aku nk offer kpale aku pon xle cz aku jauh kn.....

Bye..... :-)









7 comments:

  1. hehe.

    yup2, maintain ea. make sure salu post ea.
    kau jgn omong2 kosong.

    sila selalu post gambar tasha tidur air liur meleleh. hehe.

    love u too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. panjang gak ea first entry ko... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hana: insyaallah... ko kna stiasa bg smangat kt aku :-p

    Faiz: hahahahaha tau xp...
    da kata pon mmg aku manusia pok pek kn :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job dear ..
    jgan lupa datang jenguk ikan abang nizam kat sini http://bettavillage.blogspot.com/ k..tata

    ReplyDelete
  5. aku rase aku tgh bace karangan cikgu suh buat time skolah :D
    hehehe

    all in 1
    nice babe~

    ReplyDelete
  6. poyo gler blog..haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. kah kah kah..
    nice blog. selama aku blogging pn xde nk tulis panjang ni. haha

    ReplyDelete