Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Last 'Back to School' Experience.....

Hey guys
Back for another update as promised.... = )
So this week's theme: CLASS



After 10 months of leaving the campus, I am finally back....
Starting the last semester for my degree, and possibly, the last full time study experience

After going through the 6 months internship period, I have realised that my life as a student is actually one of the best periods in my life...
Campus life, student life, is the best
You have all the freedom in the world, all the time in the world, no strings attached, no responsibility to anyone but yourself, and all sorts of fun....
Everything in your life is about choices



When you work, you HAVE to get up in the morning for work,

You HAVE to finish your assignment by the deadline,

You HAVE to be responsible, to put in all your effort,

You HAVE to stay awake at work,

and you HAVE to survive....

It's different when you're studying,

It's up to you if you wanna get up in the morning for class, if you don't it affects only YOUR attendance

It's up to you if you wanna sleep in class, 'cause YOU are the one who's gonna miss out, no one else

It's up to you if you don't wanna study, YOU are the one who's going to fail,

And it's up to you if you don't wanna complete your assignment, 'cause YOU are the one who is gonna lose the marks...

At the end of the day, u get to go wherever, do whatever....

The only question that you need to ask yourself before you do something is, are you prepared to live with the consequences of your actions,

So when I stay at home, study, and do my assignments, as well as go to class, I know that I'm doing it for me, and no one else. I do it because I want to do it, and not because of I'm told too...

Working, you can't afford this kinda freedom...

You have to be responsible for not only yourself, but you teammates, firm, clients, et cetera....

Another thing that I love about studying is your life with your friends....

You go to class, the moment you come in all your friends will greet you, and the whole class will be in uproar from all the talking and the catching up, as well as the gossips, and then you'll laugh together, tell your stories to each other, go to eat together, you learn together, healthily compete with each other....

Friends, there are so many things that I love about studying, and the campus life, that it would take you maybe a week to finish reading my entry if I write it all.... So we'll just leave it at that.... =p



So anyway, only a week has passed since the start of the semester, and I have already had lots of fun and am loving my life here.....

Here's the brief summary of my first week here:

On the 1st day



Went to the faculty to settle my class registration, and then we went to Tesco and Giant to buy stuff like stationeries, toiletries and home appliances, then we went back to the campus to meet with the programme head...



At The Chicken Rice Shop Tesco Shah Alam - Ika, Miera, Nana, Tasya


Coloured pens for my notes and mind maps = )




On the second day:
Went to 2 morning classes, then me and Nana skipped the evening classes and went to PAS and SACC Mall. I succeeded in convincing Nana to buy a Blackberry and spent the rest of the evening and my night setting up Nana's phone and teaching her.... I however, lost the new lip balm I bought. Also had the chance to decorate my organiser and prepare my class schedule



At Noodle Station with Nana


My Organiser



Class Schedule






Bought more stationeries


On the 3rd day:


Pretty uneventful day. Went to class, given some assignments, did research work for some of it. I loved the audit lecturer though. One, because I love the subject. Two, because of her own mannerism, she is so intelligent and professional, yet soft spoken, that I can't help but to be in awe with her. Loved the way she handled us, it reminded me of how my seniors and bosses handled our clients......


Budak kecik gemok semangat ke kelas =p


On the 4th day:
For the morning class, we had Accounting Theory class, and I have to say that I love this one too. She is funny and wise, and have a mother-like mannerism, reminded me of my Mom. She quoted Napoleon Hill, "Whatever your mind an conceive and believe, you can achieve". She says lots of things that my mother always tell me, very philosophical, and a lot of her principals are the same as mine. She also have a wide general knowledge. I also went shopping again with Nana and had Tutti Frutti with her.



Gave Nana a brain freeze!



My pencil box





All in all, it was great week.... I had tonnes of fun, had the chance to catch up with all my friends...

Experiencing all the best parts of campus life again...

This whole week I have been super excited about every single thing.....

For once, after months of not feeling quite myself, I feel myself again...

I feel happy and normal again, and my life is back on track.....

And everything is just perfect, the way it is, right here...

I am me, and this is my life, and I vow to live my last semester as a full time student to the fullest....

I will be more punctual and skip less classes (hopefully), and will actually make an effort to listen to the lecturer and not sleep in class (will try my best although I can't promise).....

But I will definitely, spend more time with my friends, and enjoy being a student, and appreciate and feel fully every single thing that I have now instead of just going through the motions....

I wanna appreciate what I have right now while it lasts....

People are important, studying and life is not just about ambitions, and money, getting rich, and earning positions.....

But we gotta also take the time along the way to stop and smell the roses, and appreciate what we have, and spend what's left of our time with them, to always remember them and make as much good memories as we can....

I always thought that everything was about money, and life can wait, people can wait, all I ever cared about was my ambition, career, money. I lost sight of non-monetary and intangible stuffs that actually matters more than all that...

When I was working I had lots of money to spend, but I never have time to spare, and I never get to meet my friends, and never get to spend time with my family, no time to indulge myself..... And I realised that even if you have all the money in the world, it would mean nothing if you're unhappy.... Because money can buy stuff, but it doesn't necessarily buys you happiness.... People does that for you...

So for this semester, in addition to trying my best to score, I want to spend time with all my friends, and I wanna listen to their stories, laugh with them and cry with them, do stuff for them and help them whichever way I can.....

Because after this, we are all gonna go our separate ways, and we won't be seeing each other everyday anymore, and I wouldn't have much time to spend with them anymore....

People are important, family is important, friends are important. They are to be treasured, and so that I'll do, and I will live my life to the fullest with them with what little time I have left to be ultimately free right now.....


So, I think I da 'MEREPEK' and 'MEMBEBEL' enough for the week.....

Till next time... = )

No comments:

Post a Comment